Dalby Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Dalby?
Dalby Food and Wine
Dalby is a town in the Darling Downs region of Queensland with a variety of dining options to cater to all tastes.
- The Coffee Club - Known for their extensive breakfast and lunch menu, The Coffee Club also serves dinner dishes and specialty coffee drinks.
- Matilda Coffee Shop and Restaurant - This restaurant serves modern Australian cuisine with an emphasis on fresh, seasonal produce. They also have a range of coffee and cakes.
- Charred - A steakhouse and seafood restaurant located in the heart of Dalby. They use locally sourced produce and have an extensive wine list to complement their dishes.
- The Exchange Hotel - This iconic Australian pub has been a staple in Dalby since the late 1800s. They serve classic pub fare and have a range of beers on tap.
- The Criterion Hotel - Another iconic pub that has been around since the early 1900s. They have a bistro that serves a range of meals using local ingredients, and they also host live music events on the weekends.
- The Courthouse Hotel - A family-friendly pub that serves delicious meals and is known for their friendly service.
- The Peanut Van - Not just a place to buy peanuts, this cafe also serves breakfast, lunch, and baked treats in a quirky and unique atmosphere.
- The Gallery Cafe - This cafe is located within the Dalby Regional Art Gallery and serves gourmet sandwiches, coffee, and cakes.
- Barber Jo's Cafe - A cozy and welcoming cafe that serves breakfast, lunch, and coffee. They also have a range of gluten-free and vegetarian options.
Take Away Food
- Domino's Pizza - A well-known pizza chain that offers pick-up and delivery options.
- Subway - With a variety of sandwich options and customizations, Subway is a great option for a quick and healthy meal on the go.
- Red Rooster - Known for their roast chicken, Red Rooster also serves a range of burgers, wraps, and sides for a tasty takeaway option.
No matter what your dining preferences may be, the town of Dalby has a range of options to satisfy your cravings. Be sure to check out some of these recommended spots on your next visit.
Dalby Food and Wine Articles